The capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur, has been constructed by keeping the principles of Vastu Shastra in mind. Even the union territory, Chandigarh, has been constructed according to the principles of Vastu Shastra. There are many other well-known architectures all across the nation that have been constructed as per the guidelines of Vastu Shastra, such as, Vidhan Bhavan in Bhopal, Gandhi Smarak Sangrahalaya in Ahmedabad, and so forth.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient science of construction. It provides us with some guidelines of design, layout, space arrangement and spatial geometry that we are ought to follow while building any sort of architectures, be it a commercial or a residential project. Following the principles of Vastu Shastra attracts the positive energies present in the environment that helps us to lead a happy, prosperous, and successful life. The principles of Vastu Shastra establishes a well balance between human and the 5 elements of nature, that is, Water, Fire, Earth, Air, and Space.
A great degree of entrepreneurs seek help from Vastu consultants in India while setting up any commercial projects (building) with the end goal to maintain a distance from loses. So, without wasting any time, let us have a look at some of the many factors of Vastu Shastra that can help you in the success of your any commercial projects.
1. Shermukhi plots are considered to be the best for offices, factories, or any other sort of commercial projects. Purchasing a plot closer to busy roads can be beneficial for your commercial project.
2. Attached toilets in any commercial buildings should be constructed in the south part of the room.
3. If store room is required along with the office, it should be in the south or west part of the room.
4. South or west zone is considered to be the best for setting up stairs.
5. Electrical equipment are ought to be located in the southeast corner.
6. Underground water storage or tube-well are to be built in the North or North East zone of the plot.
Vastu can provide you with simple, yet effective remedies to overcome all the hurdles in your commercial projects. For any inquiries, please give us a call on +91-9830021070, or drop a mail on email@example.com. We would be more than happy to help you out.