A great degree of business owners spend thousands of money in constructing beautiful, well-structured and well decorated factory. In spite of the fact that the above mentioned things are necessary, but they do not guarantee all-round contentment when the question is about wealth, health, peace, employees and labor. The factory’s site plays the most imperative role and contributes a lot in the success of a business.
There is no doubt that the sole goal of any business is to make huge money. However, not all business owners succeed in achieving the same. There can be several reasons, and one of the most common reasons is Vastu Dosha. Hiring the best Vastu Consultant in India can help you detect issues at your factory’s site and correct them with the help of invasive remedies.
Being the most trusted Vastu Consultant in India, Prithi Vastu, we would like to let you know that Vastu is of utmost importance for running a business successfully. Vastu can help you to make more profits and beat your business rivals to a great extent. Applying the principles of Vastu Shastra can provide you with great support and pave your path to security, prosperity and strengthens your business.
According to the principles of Vastu Shastra, there are wide array of things that you are ought to keep in mind while setting up a factory, such as, location of your factory, location of electronic equipment, guardroom’s location, staff’s quarter, administrative offices, and that’s just the beginning.
• Ensure to construct the main door or the main entrance of your factory in the North, East or North-East.
• You are never ought to leave the South and West area of the compound empty or vacant.
• Any equipment that involves heat-energy, such as, generators, boilers, transformers, and so forth, must be placed in the South-East direction. This will make factory’s operations smooth.
• The storeroom in a factory should be constructed in the South or West direction. This will offer great support to the continuous flow of goods in and out of the factory.
• It would be a great idea to locate offices within the factory in North or East direction. At the time of making any deals, the owner or the authorized person should always face the North or East direction. This will help you to make the most out of any deals.