Building a temple, commonly known as puja room, in our home is really very vital, and plays a very important role. However, in the event that the location of your puja room is not correct, your prayers are not going to get accepted and bring in fruitful results. With the end goal to attract positive energies at your home, you are ought to construct your puja room based on the principles of Vastu Shastra.
Puja room in any home makes sure that positive energy prevails in it. To your surprise, positive energies makes a significant impact on our mind, body and soul.
Here, at Prithi Vastu, we are going to introduce you with couple of basic tips that you are ought to keep in mind while constructing your puja room. So, without wasting any time, let us have a look at them in brief:
• As per the principles of Vastu Shastra, the perfect direction for constructing a puja room in a home is northeast. However, due to some or other reason, if you are not being able to construct the puja room in the said direction, you can go for the east, the north direction. Make sure to not construct a puja room in any direction apart from the above mentioned ones.
• Do not locate the puja room in any bedrooms. However, in the event that there is no other choice, make sure to put a curtain in front of it especially at night.
• North direction is great for career and east is known as the direction of wealth. Hence, students are ought to offer puja facing the north direction, while others should fact east.
• Never construct a puja room below, adjacent, above or opposite to the bathroom. It should neither be constructed around the kitchen, under a staircase or in the basement.
• Never place a picture of any deceased family members with the idols in the puja room. Placing broken idols or torn pictures should also be avoided in the puja room.
• There should be just one room for puja, and that should not be used for any other purposes other than what it is meant for.
Prithi Vastu is a well-known Vastu Consultant in India with an experience of more than 10 years. For any inquiries, you can reach us at +91-9830021070.